Boyfriend and I was craving salmon a couple of days ago so I woke up early, went to the supermarket, and started on the recipe at 10:00 AM! I wanted the salmon to marinate for as long as possible…we actually didn’t cook it until about 6:30PM! The recipe turned out SO delicious. The marinate really seeped through the salmon and gave it great flavor. I wanted to share this recipe with you guys. It really is amazing and easy, easy to make. Salmon is a great source of protein and little fat. So healthy for you and so delicious!
– 2 pounds of salmon.
– Juice of 1 lemon
– 3 cloves of garlic
– 1/4 cup vegetable oil
– 1/3 cup water
– 1/4 cup soy sauce
– 1/3 cup brown sugar
– Pepper to taste
– Salt to taste
1. Clean the salmon and pat it DRY.
2. Divide and cut salmon fillet into 8 pieces, as equal as possible.
3. Salt both sides of the salmon fillets.
4. Place salmon into a plastic bag.
5. Stir lemon juice, vegetable oil, water, soy sauce, brown sugar, and pepper into a bowl.
6. Pour the marinade into the bag and throw in 3 cloves of crushed garlic (not chopped).
7. Seal the bag and marinate for at least 1-2 hours. The longer the better.
8. Bring your pan to a medium high heat and put in about 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
9. When oil is hot, put in the salmon fillet skin side down.
10. Cook for about 5-6 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon. Skin of salmon should be CRISPY.
11. Flip it and cook on the other side for 4-5 minutes until brown glaze appears.
12. Serve immediately and enjoy! =)
This recipe is also great for grilling or baking.
Hope you guys enjoy this recipe! BTW, I forgot to ask, what are you resolutions for the new year??