Good morning everyone!
I had been wanting to start writing in a blog, hoping to inspire others for many years. When I decided to start Eat Breathe Yogini, I didn’t expect all the support that I have been getting from all of my readers. I for sure didn’t expect to be to nominated for any awards! I just want to say thank you for all your support. I hoped I have inspired you to eat healthier and be more active. We only get one body so we need to treat it well.
1. The lovely Miss Marzipan nominated me for the Liebster award. The Liebster award is give to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. “Liebster” means “Beloved, Dearest, or Favorite” in German and the award is intended to chine a spotlight on blogs deserving some recognition. I’m going to follow Miss Marzpan’s layout on how she did this award.
Eleven random facts about me:
1. I love arts & crafts. I love making scrapbooks; they are a ton of work but so special to look back on.
2. I love going to school. I’m majoring in Child and Adolescent Development and graduating in Spring 2013! Woot woot! I will plan on getting my teaching credentials after and hopefully teach Kindergarten-2nd grade.
3. My boyfriend is one of the best people I know. He’s supportive, caring, and loving. We’re going on our 6 years. *blush*
4. I love to bake and experiment with new recipes.
5. I love playing board games. In fact, I bought a ton on black friday. My favorite game so far is one called HedBandz. (Disney Version, of course)
6. I am 23 and do not drink. I have not gotten drunk since I was 18 years old and stopped drinking at 19. I’ll have occasionally one drink but definitely not your typical 20-something year old. I’ve only been to the club once or twice. TBH, they give me major anxiety!
7. I have a fat sweet tooth. I’m trying to find more health alternatives for it…but fruit doesn’t satisfy it for me. Haha!
8. Dogs are my favorite animals. I very much dislike cats. =P
9. I want to try to get back into running. When I’m driving around and I see runners, they inspire me. They look so liberated!
10. When I buy my own house, I want to live out of the city. I want a simple life for me and my kids. Living in the city…kids are too worried about how they look and what they have. I don’t like that.
11. I hope to be a mom someday. =)
Questions from Miss Marzipan.
1. Colour or monochrome? Monochrome! I like everything looking clean and simple! I don’t much color either…except yoga/workout clothes. I love bright workout clothes.
2. Winter or summer? Winter. I love to layer clothes and dress warm. I love being under blankets and cuddle. I love soup. When I’m hot, I’m a little cranky and don’t like to touch. My make-up melts. I don’t like to sweat when I’m not working out.
3. Ready-made or homemade? Homemade is always better!
4. Chocolate or vanilla? MmmMm chocolate please!
5. Glass half empty or half full? Half full! It’s important to be optimistic in life.
6. Work or play? I love to work hard. Playing makes it more worth it.
7. Casual or formal? Both. Depending on the occasion. I love to dress up but I wouldn’t like to do it every day.
8. Ski lodge or tropical island? Tropical Island. Nothing like being at the beach with my pup.
9. Breakfast or dinner? Breakfast! Most important meal of the day.
10. TV or film? TV. My guilty pleasure is reality TV. I know, so bad. Yet so funny!
11. City or country? City for now…probably country later.
Questions from me:
1. Water or juice?
2. Coffee or tea?
3. School or work?
4. Salty or Sweet?
5. Theatres or redbox?
6. Red Vines or Twizzlers?
7. Hoodie or zip-up sweaters?
8. Travel or home body?
9. Dessert or main meal?
10. Beer or wine?
11. Tattoos or piercings?
Dressed with Pepper
The Clean Plate
Journey To Binge Free
Sugar and Spice Baking
Honey for the Bees
Made Of Stars
Rabbit Can Cook
The Pescatarian and the Pig
2. Liveblissful nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award! Thanks Liveblissful; I love your blog and vegan recipes!!
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award and comment on their blogs to let them know.
7 things about me:
– I still live at home with my dad, mom, and sister. I want to move out by August of 2014. Love to live with my fan but I need my own space and frig to cook freely!
– I sometimes can eat more than boyfriend. Kinda embarrassing…
– My mom’s side of the family is from Germany andI can’t wait to visit this summer with my boyfriend! It’s going to be his first time meeting that side. =)
– I love CHIPS. UGH UGH UGH, guilty guilty pleasure. Whoever invented that, pure genius but pure evil as well!
– I can’t remember the last time I ate fast food. Other than grilled cheese from In N Out…haha
– I love make-up and fashion. I have more make-up and nail polish than I’ll ever need.
– I’m not scared of dying but I’m scared of people I love dying.
3. Sugarandspicebaking nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thanks =) Sugarandspicebaking has fantaste baking recipes, check her out!
Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them. (I nominated 7 because I think 15 is too many.)
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about me and food:
1. I love red vines. I hate twizzlers.
2. I love salted caramel truffle ice cream from Haagen Daaz.
3. I could live on bread and butter…although it’s not too healthy for you.
4. My favorite cake is strawberry short cake.
5. My favorite meal is any type of Vietnamese soup; like pho, bun rieu, banh canh, etc.
6. My favorite food is SUSHI! I LOVE IT!
7. I will only eat chocolate when there’s some kind of nut on it.
Thank you so much to everyone that nominated me. I truly appreciate it. Have a good day!