I’ve been on a burrito quick lately and when I was in high school, the lunch lady made THE BEST bean and cheese burritos ever. The beans were tender and it oozed with cheese. I decided to make and freeze some for an easy lunch for my sister and I.
– wax paper
– freezer ziplock bag
– vegan pinto beans
– monterey jack cheese
– flour tortillas (9inch)
– tapatio or your favorite hot sauce!
1. Cut your monterey jack cheese into slices.
2. Tear off a sheet of wax paper, it should be a little bigger than the tortilla.
3. Heat up tortillas on pan or in microwave (20 secs) then place it on the wax paper.
4. Place on a ladle of beans.
5. Place 3 slices or however many slices of cheese you want.
6. Wrap your burrito.
7. Wrap your burrito with wax paper if you plan to freeze them.
8. Place in freezer zip lock bag and label!
Ta-da!! These burritos were delicious and super gOooOooey with cheese. To prepare, take off the wax paper. Wrap the burrito in paper towel and microwave for about 4 minutes. Top with tapatio with a little bit of spiciness!
Hope you guys try it! =)