Yesterday, I made thee best veggie burger ever using the Quorn Chik’n Pattie. It was delicious and amazingly easy! I’m always experimenting with new toppings and using what I have on hand. I was a BIG hamburger person so I have to find the next big thing. This is the simplest burger recipe I could ever make.
Garlic Aioli (4 servings):
– 1/3 cups earth balance mayonnaise (or whatever brand you’d like)
– 2 cloves garlic
– 1 tbsp & 1 tsp lemon juice
– salt & pepper to taste
Hamburger (1 serving):
– 1 Hamburger bun (Your choice, mine was 100% whole wheat from whole foods)
– Spread on garlic aioli
– 1 chik’n patty
– 2-3 slices of tomatoes
– handful of spinach
– 1/2 avocado
– 1 slice cheese (your choice, I used Tillamook’s cheddar cheese)
– Ketchup & mustard to your liking!
1. Make the garlic aioli and refrigerate for 30 minutes at least!
2. Toast the humbugger bun.
3. Assemble all ingredients on top!
4. Enjoy. 🙂
Hope you guys try this recipe! It’s super delicious =)